May We Help You (FAQ)?
1. What is IJIRMS Journal?
IJIRMS Journal is a new and growing peer-reviewed Journal, founded in 2016 with the objective of publishing high quality scholarly content by following highest ethical principles and disseminating the content free of charge to readers in every part of the world, at very low publishing cost.
2. What is IJIRMS Impact Factor?
IJIRMS Impact Factor Year - Year 2016 - 3.89 See here
3. How do I submit my article?
Please submit your Initial article via online. Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Please click “Initial Submission” on the specific journal's page. The link “Submit Online” leads you directly to the submission system used by that journal.
Submit Your Article Now Initial Submission
4. What is the Journal's mailing address and telephone number?
For complete contact information, please go to the Contact Us page.
5. Who is on the Journal's Editorial Board?
Current members of the Journal's Editorial Board are listed here.
6. What is open access publishing?
Open access publishing enables peer reviewed, accepted journal articles to be made freely available online to anyone with access to the internet. Open access publishing with the IJIRMS is funded through author publication charges. This model differs from the subscription based publishing model, whereby readers (or more commonly, readers' institutions) pay for access to journal articles.
7. Under what licence does the IJIRMS publish open access articles?
Articles published as open access with IJIRMS journal are published under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0 (Attribution-NonCommercial CC BY-NC 3.0).
8. Who retains the copyright?
Authors who publish their work in IJIRMS Journal retain the copyright to their work. The published work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This license allows articles to be freely downloaded from the IJIRMS website, and re-used and re-distributed without restriction, as long as the original work is properly cited.
9. What are the author fees for publishing an open access article in an IJIRMS journal?
IJIRMS Journal follows an open access publishing policy. All scientific content published by IJIRMS Journal is accessible, without any restriction, by any reader, in any part of the world. To support the open access initiative instead of charging fees from the users to read the published content, an Article Publication Charge (APC) is levied after the manuscript has been accepted for publication. IJIRMS Journal do not have submission or processing charges. One of the core guiding principles of IJIRMS Journal is "To keep the publication charges as low as possible by adopting low cost innovative methods". We conscientiously follow this core principle in all our services. This is why our Article Publishing Charges are lowest in the industry. Please see our publication charges here
10. Is there any page limit for writing manuscripts?
There is no page limit for regular or special issue manuscripts but Editorial articles should not exceed 2000 words.
11. May I send you my manuscript in my native language?
We accept only manuscripts written in English.
12. I’m planning to present the abstract of my article at a conference. Will that constitute prior publication?
No. Presentation at a scientific conference will not jeopardize your chances of publishing in the Journal.
13. What types of articles does the Journal publish?
Please go to Article Types for brief summaries of the types of articles that we publish.
14. I’d like to inquire about NEJM’s general level of interest in my manuscript, but I don’t want to make a formal submission yet. May I send you an abstract? How long does it usually take to get a response?
Please visit our Pre-submission Inquiries page. We will respond to you within 24 working days.
15. How do I contact the editorial office if I want to submit an unsolicited review article?
Please visit our Pre-submission Inquiries page.
16. Are the articles published by IJIRMS Journal free to read, download, re-use and re-distribute by everyone?
Absolutely yes. IJIRMS is a published under open access model. The articles published in all freely and permanently accessible online, by everyone, anywhere in the world.
17. Do all articles published in IJIRMS Journal have DOI?
All articles published in our journal have a unique DOI assigned to them. The metadata of all published articles is submitted to CrossRef organization for permanent linking.
18. After submission, after how much time will my manuscript be published in IJIRMS Journal?
At IJIRMS Journal we strive for Early Decision and Rapid Dissemination (EDRD). The time from "Submission to First decision" is one week and time from "us receiving page proof corrections to publication" is 4 to 5 days.
19. Do all articles undergo external peer review?
All articles published by IJIRMS Journal undergo an anonymous, through and stringent external expert, double-blind peer review.